Tuesday, October 14, 2014

a revision from last week and a cento

revision:

wrapped in warmth
of sunlight reflected
in the fire of her
hair.

you can almost
hear
the salty ocean foam
ebbing along
now unsullied shores.

bouquet of island flowers;
over sweet
and impure.
too fleeting to last.

like him.



cento
from Matt Rasmussen's Black Aperture

openly, unashamed

swabbed clean

my coat pockets were full of ash.

it melts into puddles the color
of whatever hovers above

and let the space I free up 
remain vacant

like empty and elegant suits

filling every shadow
blowing the dark open.

and I wrote this,
and this.

an echo of the other

a red voice urging
EXIT.

1 comment:

  1. Hello God's child. I am so glad to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger as well as I am glad to stop by your blog " My Poetry corner" and the post on it again a poem . God has given you talet to compose poems for His glory. Well you being young I have a program our church in Mumbai, India to share with you for your prayerful consideration. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in this great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during theirvacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of MUMBAI. I am sure you willl have a life changig experience. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)come and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you. God's richest blessing on you. God's richest blessigs on you.

    ReplyDelete